We strive to provide you with the highest quality experience while remaining an affordable music program. Because we are committed to making our program as accessible as possible, we offer reduced rates for families with multiple CHBA participants, several easy fundraising opportunities to earn money for your personal account, and the option to pay monthly.
**New students as of July 29, 2016, will be charged a non-refundable administration payment of $25 and must be paid before students receive any learning material. Payments will be the same as listed below, not including the fee. Students who have been gone for two or more semesters will also be charged this fee.
School Year Tuition
- Beginning Band: $400 ($200 per term)
- Intermediate Band, Advanced Band, or Symphony Winds Band: $556 ($278 per term)
- Pop-Rock: $180* ($95 per term) non-members: $390 ($210 per term)
- Big Band Jazz, Falcon Bluffs only: $400 ($200 per term)
- Summer Intermediates or Summer Winds: $189
- Pop-Rock: members: $89*
- Summer Camp (optional): members only $520. Non-members $530. Non-refundable deposit of $150.
Family Rates: School Year (2 terms) / Summer
- 2-Member Family: $485 per term / $343
- 3-Member Family: $700 per term / $502
If you need to be on a monthly payment schedule, we offer the following rates for monthly membership dues.
- 1-Member Family: $70/month
- 2-Member Family: $117/month
- 3-Member Family: $170/month
- 4-Member Family: $214/month
*This figure reflects Pop Rock pricing for students concurrently enrolled in another CHBA band. Non-member pricing is as follows: full year: $390 ($210 per term), Summer $189.