Night for the Arts Tickets
Please go to the Night For the Arts page for more information and to purchase tickets! Thank you.
Tuition Fees 2022 – 23 School Year
We strive to provide you with the highest quality experience while remaining an affordable music program. Because we are committed to making our program as accessible as possible, we offer reduced rates for families with multiple CHBA participants, several easy fundraising opportunities to earn money for your personal account, and the option to pay with installments.
School Year Tuition
Tuition is charged per session. Fall Session runs from September 12, 2022, to January 9, 2023. Spring Session runs from January 23, 2023 to May 7, 2023
- Beginning Band & Advanced Beginners: $268 per session.
- Intermediate Band, Concert Band, or Symphony Winds: $345 per session.
The Late Start Fee is $247 for students of the Fall Session joining us when the Marching Season is complete.
Intermediate Band, Concert Band, and Symphony Winds multiple students:
- 2 Students per session: $619
- 3 Students per session: $899
Solo & Small Ensemble Festival. Saturday, April 29th, 2023.
- Member Fees: Solo or Duet, $25. For ensembles of more than 2, $10 per person, only one participant needs to be a member.
The professional recording add-on fee is $20.
- Non-Member Fees: Solo or Duet, $35. For ensembles of more than 2, $10 per person.
The professional recording add-on fee is $30.
Summer Tuition 2023
- Summer Advanced, Summer Intermediates, or Summer Winds: $245.
All Camp Payments, including the shuttle bus, are non-refundable.
If you would like to be on an installment payment schedule, please contact the office for those rates. Installment rates are not applicable to Summer Camp.