Use the Registration Menu to Register.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Tuition Costs – Per Session
Beginning Band (Fall of 2022):
- $268 (includes all books and materials.
2022 – Intermediate Band, Concert Band, & Symphony Winds:
- 1 student per session: $345
- 2 students per session: $619
- 3 students per session: $899
The Late Start Tuition for students joining us after the Marching Season is $247
Solo & Small Ensemble Festival – April 29th, 2023
- Member Entry Fee – Solo or Duet $25
- Member Entry Fee – Ensemble of three or more, $10 per participant
- Member Fee – Professional Recording Add-on $20
- Non-Member Entry Fee – Solo or Duet $35
- Non-Member Entry Fee – Ensemble of three or more, $10 per participant
- Non-Member Fee – Professional Recording Add-on $30
Summer Session: Advanced Beginners, Summer Intermediates, & Summer Winds.
Summer Camp – 2023 Summer Camp information coming this fall.
three payment options are available:
- E-Check (free) service available when paying directly from the fall session tuition invoice. (click “view invoice” followed by “pay now” on the invoice screen)
- Credit Card by visiting the CHBA website cohonorband.org (select “member portal“, then “pay my tuition“)
- Check or Cash payment delivered to CHBA Administration Office: 216 So Grant, Denver, CO 80209