The Colorado Honor Band Association performs yearly collaborative concerts with adult ensembles. These collaborations strengthen the camaraderie among local music groups, and they heighten our collective community impact by attracting wider audiences and by inspiring students to stay involved in the arts later in life.
CHBA also administers outreach projects in local schools, in which our music educators visit the schools and offer one-on-one coaching and small-group instruction. School collaborations strengthen local band programs by maximizing student progress.
- Wind Festival at Clement Park with Denver Municipal Band
- 4th of July Concert at Augustana Lutheran Church with Colorado Wind Ensemble
- Shared chamber ensemble concerts with Denver Brass
- Collaboration with One of Ninety Nine to provide Beginning Band at a Denver Boys and Girls Club
Furthermore, CHBA staff members are in demand throughout the Denver metropolitan area as:
- Instrumental coaches for school bands
- Guest conductors